1. Spread cream cheese on each piece of toast. If you just took your brick of cream cheese out from the fridge, you can mix it with an electric mixer to soften it up – it will make spreading so much easier!
2. Wash and slice your strawberries. Take two of those slices and trim out 2 small triangles – these will act as your owl’s beak.
3. Place one strawberry beak in the center of each piece of toast. With the rest of the strawberry slices, cut out heart-shapes with a small heart-shaped cookie cutter.
4. Cascade 2 heart-shaped strawberry slices down on each side of the toast. These will act as your owl’s wings.
5. Wash your apple and cut 3-4 thin slices. I tried my best to get slices without the core – just to ensure a smooth surface.
6. Using a circular cookie cutter, about 1 inch in size (the bottom end of Wilton piping tips is actually the perfect size), cut out 4 circles. These will act as your owl’s irises. Place two on each toast, just on top of the strawberry beak. You will also want the irises close to each other.
7. Place 1 blueberry on each iris. These will be the owl’s pupils!
8. With the remainder of your apple slices, trim out 4 small triangles and place 2 on top of each piece of toast. These will act as your owl’s ears.
Serve and enjoy!