1. Cook your cocktail franks on a frying pan sprayed lightly with cooking oil on medium heat just to get them heated up and charred a bit. They are already pre-cooked from the supermarket so you don't need to cook long. Set aside.
2. Preheat your oven to the temperature indicated on your frozen curly fries package.
3. Line a baking pan with foil. Spray lightly with cooking oil. Arrange curly friends evenly, make sure to not overlap them.
4. Bake according to the time indicted on the package. Make sure to rotate the pan halfway through the cooking time and flip the fries.
5. Allow the fries to cool. Grab pieces of the fries and wrap around your cocktail franks.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce! We used Ketchup and mustard.