Spinach Artichoke Pizza
Turn this crowd-pleaser dip into pizza! Great for for an easy kids lunch or dinner.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, can drained and chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions whites, with some greens, chopped
- 2 cups frozen spinach chopped and squeezed dried
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese reserve 1/2 cup
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese reserve 1/2 cup
- 2 flatbread pizza crusts ready baked, we used Trader Joe's
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients except for the pizza crust minus the reserved 1/2 cup each of Parmesan and Gruyere. Mix well.
3. Spread the dip evenly on your two pizza flatbread crusts.
4. Top each crust each evenly with your reserved 1/2 cup each of Parmesan and Gruyere cheese (so 1/4 cup of each per pizza)
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until top is bubbly. If you want those brown crispy cheesy tops, broil for 1-2 additional minutes.
6. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 806mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 67.1% | Vitamin C: 9.5% | Calcium: 25.6% | Iron: 13.1%