1. Slice your fruit into an oval egg shape. Use kitchen scissors or a sharp knife to trim into an egg shape.
2. Line the fruit on a parchment lined baking tray and freeze until hard, about an hour.
3. Melt your candy melts in 3 separate microwave proof per color, add a teaspoon of vegetable oil per bowl. Microwave one bowl at a time in intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in between until candy melt is smooth and melted.
4. Remove your frozen fruit from freezer, dip halfway in candy melts, sprinkle immediately as the melts will harden once it reaches the cold fruit.
5. Keep in freezer or refrigerator to keep fruit fresh.
Note: you may use yogurt instead of candy melts. Tint if you'd like using food coloring and follow the same steps above except there is no need to melt.