Spinach Dip Baked Pasta Recipe
This easy Spinach Dip Baked Pasta is a delicious and easy dinner recipe hack you can make with just 4 easy ingredients!
- 12 oz Dried Bowtie Pasta You can use other pasta shapes
- 11 oz Trader Joe's Sour Cream Spinach Dip Found in refrigerated section
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4-5 Cloves fresh chopped garlic
- Chopped Parsley Optional for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Boil your pasta according to the package instructions. Drain pasta well.
Add pasta to a 9 inch oven proof casserole pan.
Add the spinach dip and mix well.
Add chopped garlic and mix well.
Add 2/3 cup of the cheese and mix. Then top with the remaining 1/3 cup of cheese.
Bake for about 5-20 minutes until cheese is melted and toasty on top.
You may try other types of spinach dips other than Trader Joe's and they should work just fine. Or make your own and add to the pasta and bake.
Due to the fat from sour cream and cheese added to dish, this pasta is best served immediately and does not reheat as well. You may still reheat and eat the following day, but note it will be greasier.