Rainbow Glitter Unicorn Pizza
This Rainbow Glitter Pizza is magical for any celebrations, especially for a unicorn birthday party!
1. Color your cheese by first adding roughly 1/3 cup of cheese into 6 plastic sandwich bags. Add a few drops of gel food coloring in the bag per color, seal and move the cheese around with your fingers until desired color is achieved. We used pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
2. Spread your pizza sauce over your ready made crust (you can also use homemade).
3. Spread your cheese by color onto your crust.
4. Cook your pizza in the oven per the crust packaging.
5. Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle edible rainbow glitter on top.