Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
Watch the video below to see how to make this delicious pull apart bread.
My peanut butter and jelly pull apart bread recipe is so easy to put together, and is something that will make the whole family happy to eat!
This Peanut Butter Jelly Pull Apart Bread Recipe Is An Easy Bread Recipe For Kids To Make With Just 3 Ingredients.
Made with just 3 ingredients, it’s easy to whip up in a flash and makes a hearty snack. Best when pulled straight out of the oven when the bread is toasty and warm and the peanut butter is still gooey – this loaf of bread was devoured in a flash!
Have Your Kids Help Make this Simple Snack!
I love keeping my kids involved in the kitchen with me, especially when it comes to easier recipes. It helps to bring alive so many different cognitive abilities, as well as a little bit of artistic creativity.
When your kids help to make the bread, they’re learning a few different concepts:
1. They’re getting a great introduction to baking 101! This simple recipe provides an uncomplicated way to practice measuring, basic kitchen skills and cooking safety.
2. When they open the can of refrigerated biscuits, they’re having some sensory fun by by pulling the biscuits apart, AND they’re learning basic math skills. How many biscuits do you get when you pull 8 apart in half? I love being to use any situation in the kitchen as a learning moment!
3. They get to learn appreciation of where food comes from, and they get to see the end result of food they were able to help create. Their smiles are totally worth seeing when we pull the peanut butter and jelly pull apart bread out of the oven in knowing they helped make it!
Of course, the sky is the limit when making this delicious pull apart bread recipe. You can add different types of nut butters (almond, cashew, etc.) in the middle, or you could go super crazy with chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff!
Recipe adapted from this Apple Pie Pull Apart Bread
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- 1 Package Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- Smooth peanut butter
- Jam or jelly
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- Sugar for sprinkling on top before baking
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pull apart the biscuit rounds (there are 8 total) and slice each in half to get 16 rounds.
- Add a spoonful of peanut butter and spoonful of jam to each round.
- Line a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add one peanut butter round to one jelly round so you have 8 “sandwiches.”
- Line up the rounds standing up in the parchment lined loaf pan.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar (optional)
- Bake in the oven until the top is golden brown, about 30-35 minutes.
My peanut butter and jelly pull apart bread recipe took approximately 10 minutes to prep, and is super kid-friendly. My daughter loved adding the spoonfuls of peanut butter and jelly and brushing the butter/sprinkled sugar on top of the bread. This decadent snack is seriously addictive and delicious!
Have you ever made pull-apart bread before?
If you loved this recipe, then you’ll enjoy these other family friendly recipes kids can make:
Make the sweetest edible bouquet: try these Flower Rice Krispies Treats!
Our Mini Pancake Muffins are a bite-sized breakfast that’s sure to please.
This decadent One Bowl Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie is a fun twist on the traditional cookies!
Agnes Hsu is a mom of three and has been inspiring parents and kids to get creative with easy activities and family friendly recipes for over 10 years. She shares her love for creative play and kids food to her 2MM+ followers online. Agnes' commitment to playful learning and kindness has not only raised funds for charity but also earned features in prestigious nationwide publications.