Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
This post was originally published 5/22/19 and republished 4/12/21
These gorgeous flower food art ideas brighten up any dish or meal with many healthy treats you can serve kids for spring or summer snacks!
Serve up a beautiful dish with some of these delicious 20 fun flower food art ideas! When food is fun, kids are more likely to try new things. Of course, these are not just for the kids! We have everything from apple roses and pancake sunflowers, to flower Rice Krispies Treats and a blooming egg.
These are delicious kid snacks to get kids excited about celebrating spring or summer. You can easily serve them for breakfast or some for dessert too!
These Fun Flower Food Art Ideas That Look Like Flowers make cute spring or summer snacks!
Make sure to click on the links below to take you to the full tutorial on how to make these fun flower food snacks for kids!
- Cucumber Flower with Yogurt Cheese Spread – The kids will go crazy over this high protein dip served with veggies to look like a giant flower.
- Spring Easter Fruit Flower Pudding Treat – We incorporated some of our favorite snacks into one delicious treat that’s not only adorable, but also an easy dessert!
- Radish Rose Tea Sandwiches with Lemon Butter – These bite-sized radish rose tea sandwiches are made with lemon butter and are perfect for tea time.
- Blueberry Flower Tarts – We love that they are the perfect size for small hands and the kids can help with some of the smaller tasks.
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites – All you need is three simple ingredients and you are on your way to, not only, a delicious dessert, but it is beyond adorable.
- Bumble Bees and Flowers – These adorable flowers and bumble bees are perfect for a snack during a warm spring day or even as a cute addition for a bumble bee party food!
- Spring Flower Pancakes – Serve a bouquet for breakfast with these fruit and yogurt pancakes!
- Bacon Flowers – Everyone loves bacon! Make bacon pretty by serving it up in this beautiful flower bouquet.
- Flower Fruit Cups – The kids will love putting together the little flower garden and adding the fruits.
- Russian Rose Bread – This bread is fun to make and the result is always beautiful! Follow the directions to see how easy it is to shape the braided wreath.
- Easy Potato Roses – These potato roses are almost too pretty to eat! They’ll go great with your favorite steak or chicken dinner!
- Mini Lemon Tarts – A great way to make these tiny, bite-sized tartlets filled with lemon curd even more amazing is to make them look like adorable little flowers.
- Zucchini Puff Pastry Appetizers – These zucchini puff pastry appetizers look just like flowers! They’re the kind of roses you’d want to pop in your mouth!
- Egg in a Red Bell Pepper Flower – Get the kids to eat some veggies for breakfast with these adorable flowers!
- Flower Pot Rice Krispies Treats – These flower pot cupcakes are super simple to make with the silicone pots, some candy, and your favorite cupcake batter! They’re perfect for a spring or summer treat.
- Blooming Egg – Super Healthy kids does it again with a fun flower that’s packed with fruit, veggies, and an egg!
- Fruit & Cheese Flowers – String cheese and fruit makes this fruit and cheese flowers plate a beautiful and healthy snack.
- Tulip Tomatoes – Tulip Tomatoes are a great recipe for parties, events, or just a fun activity for kids. They truly look like a beautiful bouquet of flowers!
- Fun & Healthy Vegetable Bouquet – The kids can help put together this bouquet for a “craft” project and then enjoy eating it!
- Apple Rose – These Apple Roses are a simple yet elegant way to serve a unique dessert. The recipe is much easier than they look!
Check out more blooming adorable Kid Snacks!