Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
No matter what age we are, there’s just something extra magical about a rainbow!
Fruits come in every color of the rainbow and by serving them all together, it creates that magical effect right on the plate (or bowl or cup)!
If you’re looking for a fruity rainbow for your breakfast, try the rainbow fruit banana sushi or the rainbow fruit overnight oats.
Need dessert? The rainbow fruit pizza or rainbow fruit unicorn popsicles are great options!
When all of the fruits are together, the kids will even try ones they don’t think they like!
Eat the rainbow with these fun and colorful rainbow fruit ideas for kids.
These vibrant fruit snack ideas are a great way for kids to try a variety of fruits.
- Rainbow Fruit Pizza – Everyone is going to love this beautiful dessert! It has a delicious cream cheese frosting that is spread over a sugar cookie crust and then it’s piled high with the fruits of the rainbow!
- No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Tart – For a refreshing treat on a hot summer day, try this healthy protein-packed recipe! It’s ready in just about 20 minutes!
- Rainbow Fruit Fish Food Art – The kids will definitely gobble down the whole rainbow of fruit when you serve it as this super cute fish! It’s a quick and refreshing snack for kids.
- Fruit Rainbow Angel Food Cake – The kids will love playing with their food a little before enjoying their rainbow treat!
- Rainbow Fruit Unicorn Popsicles – We won’t judge you if you serve these adorable unicorn popsicles for breakfast! Don’t worry, they’re packed with fruits and vegetables!
- Rainbow Chia Pudding – This vibrant chia pudding is a beautiful rainbow with natural colors. It’s made with blueberries, kiwis, mandarin oranges, and strawberries.
- Fruit Kabobs & Dip with Washi Tape Toothpicks – These perfectly poppable little fruit kabobs are so easy to make! The washi tape toothpicks just add that little extra pop of fun!
- Easy Rainbow Fruit Turkey Snack for Kids – A cute turkey snack does not have to be saved for Thanksgiving! This rainbow fruit-feathered turkey is a healthy snack that is loaded with a variety of fruits. I’m sure it’s the cutest turkey you’ll see this year!
- Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait – Parfaits make a great breakfast or just the healthy afternoon snack you’re looking for!
- Rainbow Fruit Popsicles – Need a new frozen treat for the kids that’s a low sugar option? These rainbow fruit ice pops are a breeze to make!
- Fruit Tacos with Maple Yogurt Drizzle – Everyone loves tacos! These fruit-filled crepes are a fun spin on tacos, but make a great breakfast! They are quick, easy, and can be customized however you’d like.
- Rainbow Fruit Frozen Yogurt Hearts – The kids can help make these sweet little heart-shaped treats. In just a few minutes, they’ll be ready to pop in the freezer to enjoy as a frozen healthy snack whenever you need them.
- Pear Fruit Donuts – Don’t worry! These donuts are fruit! Kids can decorate their own and they always come out so bright and colorful!
- Rainbow Fruit Banana Sushi – Even if your kids are not interested in traditional raw fish sushi, they’ll go crazy for this fun take using fruit!
- Rainbow Grapes – You can serve these candied grapes chilled or frozen! I love the idea of making them in every color of the rainbow.
- Easy Rainbow Fruit and Veggie Ice Pops – I love packing fruits and veggies into smoothies, but the kids don’t love drinking them as much as I wish they did. We’ve turned them into ice pops because they will love those!
- Refreshing Rainbow Fruit Water with Frozen Fruit – It all starts with some super cute frozen fruits. Toss them in water and as they thaw, the fruit flavors the water!
- Rainbow Fruit Salad – This is so simple and we love that you can enjoy it as is or serve it with breakfast or maybe atop a chocolate brownie!
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Cream Cheese Dip – Food on a stick is always a good idea! Don’t forget the sweet cream cheese dip.
- Rainbow Fruit Overnight Oats – This easy recipe is the protein-packed breakfast that your family needs to help fuel their day!