Originally posted: August 17, 2019
Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
No matter what age we are, there’s just something magical about a rainbow!
Fruits come in every color of the rainbow and by serving them all together, it creates that magical effect right on the plate (or bowl or cup)!
If you’re looking for a fruity rainbow for your breakfast, try the rainbow fruit banana sushi or the rainbow fruit overnight oats.
Need dessert? The rainbow fruit pizza or rainbow fruit unicorn popsicles are fun fruit ideas.
When all of the fruits are together, the kids will even try ones they don’t think they like!
Colorful & Fun Fruit Ideas for Kids
These vibrant fruit snack ideas are a great way for kids to try a variety of fruits. You can get them involved in making these healthy rainbow snacks because they’re just as much fun to make as they are to eat.
Whether your children already love eating fruit, or you find it’s often necessary to sneak healthy foods into their days, this list will have you covered. Any one of these fun fruit snacks are sure to have your kids eating the rainbow, and loving it.
- Rainbow Fruit Pizza – Everyone is going to love this beautiful dessert! It has a delicious cream cheese frosting that is spread over a sugar cookie crust and then piled high with the fruits of the rainbow!
- No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Tart – For a refreshing treat on a hot summer day, try this healthy protein-packed recipe! The rainbow snacks can be ready in just 20 minutes.
- Rainbow Fruit Fish Food Art – The kids will definitely gobble down the whole rainbow of fruit when you serve it as this super cute fish! It’s a quick and refreshing snack for kids.
- Fruit Rainbow Angel Food Cake – The kids will love playing with their food a little before enjoying their rainbow treat! This recipe includes the best of both worlds, as it has fruit for kids and cake!
- Rainbow Fruit Unicorn Popsicles – We won’t judge you if you serve these adorable unicorn popsicles for breakfast! Don’t worry, they’re packed with fruits and vegetables! These are also a great choice if you bought too many rainbow fruits and don’t know what to do with them.
- Rainbow Chia Pudding – This vibrant chia pudding is a beautiful rainbow with natural colors. It’s made with blueberries, kiwis, mandarin oranges, and strawberries.
- Fruit Kabobs & Dip with Washi Tape Toothpicks – These perfectly poppable little fruit kabobs are so easy to make! The washi tape toothpicks just add that little extra pop of fun!
- Easy Rainbow Fruit Turkey Snack for Kids – A cute turkey snack does not have to be saved for Thanksgiving! This rainbow fruit-feathered turkey is a healthy snack that is loaded with a variety of fruits. I’m sure it’s the cutest turkey you’ll see this year.
- Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait – Parfaits make a great breakfast or just the healthy afternoon snack you’re looking for! These rainbow fruit snacks are perfect for children and adults alike.
- Rainbow Fruit Popsicles – Need a new frozen treat for the kids that’s also a low sugar option? These fun fruit snacks are a breeze to make.
- Fruit Tacos with Maple Yogurt Drizzle – Everyone loves tacos! These fruit-filled crepes are a fun spin on tacos, but make a great breakfast. They are quick, easy, and can be customized however you’d like.
- Rainbow Fruit Frozen Yogurt Hearts – The kids can help make these sweet little heart-shaped treats. In just a few minutes, they’ll be ready to pop in the freezer to enjoy as a frozen healthy snack whenever you need them.
- Pear Fruit Donuts – Don’t worry, these donuts are fruit! Kids can decorate their own and they always come out so bright and colorful.
- Rainbow Fruit Banana Sushi – Even if your kids are not interested in traditional raw fish sushi, they’ll go crazy for this fun take using fruit.
- Rainbow Grapes – You can serve these candied grapes chilled or frozen. I love the idea of making them in every color of the rainbow.
- Easy Rainbow Fruit and Veggie Ice Pops – I love packing fruits and veggies into smoothies, but the kids don’t love drinking them as much as I wish they did. We’ve turned them into ice pops because they love these!
- Refreshing Rainbow Fruit Water with Frozen Fruit – It all starts with some super cute frozen fruits. Toss them in water and as they thaw, the fruit flavors the water.
- Rainbow Fruit Salad – This is so simple and we love that you can enjoy it as is or serve it with breakfast or maybe atop a chocolate brownie. Whichever way your family prefers, this colorful fruit treat is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Cream Cheese Dip – Food on a stick is always a good idea. Don’t forget the sweet cream cheese dip.
- Rainbow Fruit Overnight Oats – This easy recipe is the protein-packed breakfast that your family needs to help fuel their day!
Final Thoughts on the Best Fruit Snacks for Kids
Tasty treats are always welcome in any household. But stuffing your kids with sugar is not the ideal way to have them enjoying their food. Fruit and vegetable snacks for kids is always the better route. But what about when they just don’t want to eat healthy foods?
Feed them the rainbow! You’re now equipped to create all sorts of gorgeous, delicious, healthy rainbow snacks for kids. Best of all, you can get the kids involved in the making process of most of these tasty snacks. Enjoy!