Originally posted: November 18, 2019
Curb the holiday sugar and sweets with these 25 cute and healthy Christmas treats for kids.
The holiday season is upon us. You know we love creating cute and healthy foods for kids. If you’re looking for treats that are not overly sugary and sweet, we have you covered with these 25 cute and healthy Christmas snacks for kids.
We have food art to fill a plate and healthy Christmas treats for school that your kids can bring to their class holiday party. And your kids can help make them!
Don’t forget about the Christmas-themed lunch treats like the reindeer roll-ups and the tree-sadillas. You can pack them in a lunch box or serve them as an after-school snack.
The best part is that you don’t have to feel guilty serving these cute Christmas treats to the kids. These adorable holiday treats are packed with fruits, veggies, and other healthy ingredients.
Check out the links below to get some ideas for healthy holiday snacks for kids and the whole family this year.
Best Healthy Christmas Snack Ideas
Since it can get a bit tricky to find delicious, healthy treats to suit your individual children, we’ve found a great variation. Some of these 25 cute Christmas treats for kids are sure to hit the spot, no matter what they like to eat.
They are particularly well suited to picky eaters, as your little ones just won’t be able to resist munching on such cute little treats.
You can find the full recipe for each idea if you click on the link. They include step-by-step tutorials and guides. Making tasty treats has never been so easy!
- Sweet Christmas Angel Fairy Bread – You can customize this cute fairy bread by using any Christmas cookie cutter you have on hand. Swap the sprinkles for chopped veggies to keep it healthy.
- Fun & Easy Rudolf The Reindeer Tortilla Roll-Ups – From the simple turkey cranberry filling to the cute pretzel antlers, these reindeer-themed roll-ups are like little bites of Christmas and the kids are sure to love them!
- Santa And Elf Clementines – This healthy Christmas snack is super quick and easy to make! In just a few minutes you can have them ready for the kids.
- Santa Bananas – Bananas make cute Santas, especially topped with a strawberry hat! These make the perfect class party snack.
- Rudolph Celery Snacks – Serve these celery snacks up for a holiday party or make a tray of these peanut butter celery sticks for an afternoon snack. Adults and children love them. Children love Rudolph the rednosed reindeer and they will enjoy eating this healthy stuffed celery snack for Christmas.
- Mini Santa Pancakes – Small pancakes are cute and easy for little hands to eat and make. My daughter helped add the whipped cream, and strawberry hats. The mini marshmallow hat toppers were her idea!
- Easy Cucumber Christmas Trees – This healthy festive party snack may look impressive but it’s really quick and easy to make – why not let the kids have a go at making their own?
- Cheese & Tomato Santa Hats – These quick and easy cheese and tomato Santa hats make a fun Christmas appetizer for kids. You can serve them just as they are, or use them to make cute Santa sandwich skewers for an extra festive lunch or tea.
- Christmas Tree-sadillas – Turn quesadillas into festive Christmas trees in a fun and easy twist on a tasty classic.
- Pancake Ornaments – Pancakes make a great snack any time of day! You can swap the sprinkles for cut-up fruit for a healthier option. Grab some frozen pancakes to make this fun holiday treat even easier.
- Christmas Cheeseball Snowman – This cute Christmas cheeseball snowman is the perfect appetizer or snack for a holiday get-together.
- Easy Snowman Smoothies – These easy snowman smoothies are perfect for a festive breakfast or treat. They’re packed with deliciously healthy ingredients.
- Bagel Christmas Wreath – For a simple and healthy snack, make these cute Christmas wreath bagels with fresh veggies. You can have them on the platter in just a few minutes.
- Snowman Hard Boiled Eggs – These hard-boiled eggs that are dressed up like snowmen are going to be one of the most adorable snacks you’ll ever make! Feed the kids something healthy and fun!
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Celery Sticks– Here’s another celery stick snack variation with raspberries. With just some celery sticks and peanut butter, you can serve up a healthy snack that kids will love featuring their favorite reindeers.
- Healthy Grinch Snacks – Who doesn’t love the Grinch? Kids will love these celery snacks that look like their favorite Christmas villain.
- No-Bake Reindeer Energy Bites – These No-Bake Reindeer Energy Bites make fun and healthy snacks for kids and contain no added sugar! Prep them in advance for an easy snack to serve to guests during the Christmas season.
- Strawberry Santas – Kids of all ages will enjoy these sweet Santas. They are made to be dairy-free, vegan, and are naturally gluten-free. Plus, they are seriously adorable!
- Nutella Reindeer Sandwich – Here’s a crafty Nutella reindeer sandwich tutorial to make snack time a bit more festive. They may not be quite as healthy as the other kids’ Christmas treats on our list, but they’re tons of fun, and very tasty.
- Clean Eating Energy Ball Snowmen – These lovely little snowmen are the perfect, healthy addition to your holiday snacking!
- Grinch Fruit Kabobs – You can either pre-make these fruit kabobs for a party platter or set out the ingredients and let a group of kids put them together for a fun activity.
- Easy Cheese Stick Snowman with Printable Hats – This Easy Cheese Stick Snowman is fun to make for an after-school snack. Don’t forget the printable hat template. It’s perfect for a wintertime snack or as healthy Christmas party snacks.
- Bagel Ornament Snack – Let the kids build their own ornaments on a bagel with some veggie decorating. It’s a healthy way to keep the kids occupied on a cold day.
- Christmas Fruit Tree – This simple Christmas tree food art plate makes a fun snack idea for the kids while encouraging healthy eating.
- Pear Reindeer – Serve up these pear reindeer for a healthy snack the kids will really get a kick out of.
Final Thoughts on the Best Christmas Snack Ideas
There are so many healthy and cute Christmas food ideas, this festive season is sure to be tons of fun. Get your kids involved in the process, so that it can be an enjoyable family activity, as well as a tasty treat.
From delicious fruits to mini pancakes and energy balls, there is something for everyone. So get the little ones together, put on a colorful apron, and get creative with these easy Christmas treats for kids!