There’s a reason why these Ranch Pickles are going VIRAL! TikTok’s recipes have been sweeping the internet since its beginning and there’s a reason why. They’re easy and quick.
As if pickles weren’t already great, this blend of ranch and vinegar makes for a flavorful, low-carb, low-fat snack!
Summer is just around the corner and these Tiktok Ranch Pickles will make a great addition to sandwiches, BBQ, and more! This recipe is SUPER simple and packs a seasoned punch to liven up any dish!
If you know me, you know I love a quick, healthy snack! I love how this recipe is so easy to make, and it adds a burst of flavor to an otherwise ordinary snack. This viral recipe has over 31.8 MILLION views and has been tried out by thousands of people! Similar to the famous TikTok Pickled Garlic, everyone is raving about how good these are, and some people are even adding their own twist to the recipe. Some recipes stick to the simple pickle and ranch combo, while others are adding Tabasco sauce and garlic cloves to the recipe for an added flavor punch! As for me, I’ll stick with the two ingredients for now!
What You’ll Need to Make these TikTok Ranch Pickles
- A 24 oz Jar of Dill Pickle Spears
- One packet of Ranch seasoning, either store-bought like Hidden Valley or homemade is perfectly fine!
Why This Recipe Hits a Home Run
- It’s Easy – There are only two ingredients, and you can get them at ANY grocery store!
- It’s Healthy – Instead of snacking on potato chips, you can snack on these keto-friendly, low-fat, low-carb ranch pickles!
- It’s Quick – Not only is this recipe easy and healthy, it’s QUICK too! It only requires a jar of pickles and ranch seasoning, which takes about 1 minute to make!
How to Make Ranch Pickles
Take your 24 oz jar of pickles and take off the lid
Open your ranch packet seasoning
Dump the seasoning into the jar
Mix the seasoning around with a fork
Put the lid back on and shake it til you make it
Refrigerate for at least 24 hours prior to eating to let the flavor soak in
Some Spicy Q&A:
1. How long do they last?
Just go by the date on the pickle jar, and you should be fine!
2. Do you have to drain the jar before mixing in the ranch seasoning?
Nope! All you have to do is add the ranch packet to the jar and let the flavors mix together!
3. Are these as good as everyone makes them out to be?
It depends. If you like ranch and you like pickles, then it’ll be a win-win situation! Also, The tartness of the vinegar is taken down a notch by the creamy taste of the ranch, without ANY cream added! If you want more flavor, try adding in some hot sauce or garlic cloves!
TikTok Ranch Pickles
- 1 jar dill pickles (whatever brand you prefer)
- 1 packet ranch seasoning either store bought or homemade
- Open up the jar of pickles, pour the seasoning in, and shake vigorously
- Leave the jar in the refrigerator for at least 1 day to allow the juices to mix evenly and give it that creamy, ranch flavor!
- You can store it up to however long the “best if used by” date is.