Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
What better time to make this beautiful, healthy, Christmas Veggie Wreath than the month of December. It’s festive and full of holiday colors.
With all of the hustle and bustle during the holiday season, we could all probably eat more of the healthier foods. Although the possibilities of green and red vegetables are so many, we chose the most delicious and easiest to dip for the Christmas Veggie Wreath. Are the kids having friends over and may need a healthy snack? This is a wonderful option. It’s also likely that when the kids help create this healthy Christmas treat, they’ll eat and enjoy it even more. This dish is also a great Christmas appetizer to bring around for holiday gatherings and parties!
What do you need to make a Christmas Veggie Wreath?
The ingredients are simple and healthy! All you’ll need is broccoli, cucumber, sugar snap peas, baby cherry/grape tomatoes, a red pepper, and ranch dip. Of course you can use different green vegetables as substitutes. Other healthy, festive options are celery, green beans, sliced green pepper and red radishes.
When would be the best time to serve this veggie wreath?
There are so many gatherings and moments of family time at home during the holiday season. This would be the best side dish or snack to serve during any one of those times. Making a tray of snacks, but you’re noticing that they’re mostly unhealthy options? Balance those sweet treats out with this healthy, delicious snack as well.
Christmas Veggie Wreath – Ingredients
Sugar snap peas
Baby cherry/grape tomatoes
Christmas Veggie Wreath
- 2 cups Broccoli (chopped)
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/2 cup Baby Tomatoes
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 cup Ranch Dip
- Slice the pepper thinly into two pieces and then again into two large pieces.
- Arrange those pieces to create a bow and then slice a square shape.
- Place the ranch dip in the middle of the plate.
- Slice the cucumber and place on the plate, around the ranch dip.
- Place remaining vegetables, broccoli and sugar snap peas layered on the cucumber.
- Place a small handful of cherry or grape tomatoes on green veggies.
- Arrange the pepper bow on the bottom.
You Might Also Like