Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
These festive and cute Rudolph Reindeer Christmas Pancakes make an adorable Christmas morning breakfast for kids!
Christmas morning is always an exciting time for the kids especially! That’s why I try to make Christmas breakfast extra special with these adorable mini Rudolph Reindeer Christmas Pancakes! We love making seasonal mini pancakes like Thanksgiving pancakes or mini owl pancakes! You can have so much fun with a round shape! These Christmas pancakes are especially adorable and come with a delicious side of bacon antlers!
Can I use frozen pancakes to make these Rudolph Christmas Pancakes?
Yes of course! Christmas morning should be about spending time together as a family and not rushing around the kitchen and slaving away. You can use frozen mini pancakes or larger ones and use a smaller round cookie cutter to make them. You can also opt to make these larger and not have to cut them. Of course we always encourage scratch cooking when you have the time and space so if you have a favorite pancake recipe go for it! Or go for a pancake mix. They have so many delicious gourmet buttermilk pancake mixes lately to try!
What else can I serve with these Christmas Pancakes?
We recommend a yummy egg casserole or how about a breakfast pizza? Kids usually love pizza and would get a big kick ouf of these! You could also pair these with a cute Christmas treat like banana or strawberry Santas!
Rudolph Pancakes – Ingredients
Bacon (we used pre-cooked to save time)
Rudolph Reindeer Christmas Pancakes
- Pancakes You can use frozen mini pancakes, or make them from a mix and cut them smaller with a round cookie cutter.
- Bacon (we used pre-cooked to save time)
- Chocolate chips
- If you have mini pancakes you can use those. If you don’t you can cut smaller circles to make mini pancakes.
- Use a tiny circle cutter to cut little ears out. These can be just over half circles. You can also use a knife.
- Place chocolate chips as eyes. Place ears near the top of the pancake.
- Add on the antlers by slicing some of the bacon.
- Finally add a red nose with a raspberry
You Might Also Like
Christmas Veggie Wreath
13+ *Adorable* North Pole Breakfast Ideas Your Kids Will Remember Forever
Monday 17th of October 2022
[…] Hello Yummy […]
Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark
Thursday 9th of December 2021
[…] Rudolph Christmas Pancakes […]