Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
Who doesn’t like pizza, rainbows, or glitter? Combine these 3 fun things into one magical edible pizza! This Rainbow Glitter Unicorn Pizza is the most magical pizza you’ll ever eat. Plus it’s super easy to make and kids will love sprinkling edible rainbow glitter on top for that extra magic touch!
Find out how to make the most magical Rainbow Glitter Unicorn Pizza for your next unicorn party!
There are probably only a couple of times a year I’ll allow myself to color cheese and that’s to make this colorful rainbow glitter unicorn pizza. This magical pizza makes a great celebration lunch or dinner for a unicorn birthday party. In fact we made these for my daughter’s 10th birthday! The girls went crazy for this colorful rainbow pizza!
To keep it simple, we used ready made Trader Joe’s pizza crust and store bought pizza sauce, but you can feel free to make your own!
Did you know you could buy edible rainbow glitter? Nope, neither did we, our minds were blown.
The glitter was the extra special “sauce” that made this rainbow unicorn pizza extra magical.
Coloring the cheese was a simple step too. We used these vibrant food gels to get the colors to stand out.
Rainbow Glitter Unicorn Pizza
- 1. Color your cheese by first adding roughly 1/3 cup of cheese into 6 plastic sandwich bags. Add a few drops of gel food coloring in the bag per color, seal and move the cheese around with your fingers until desired color is achieved. We used pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- 2. Spread your pizza sauce over your ready made crust (you can also use homemade).
- 3. Spread your cheese by color onto your crust.
- 4. Cook your pizza in the oven per the crust packaging.
- 5. Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle edible rainbow glitter on top.
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive a small affiliate commission. Regardless, we give our promise that we only recommend products or services we would use personally and believe will add values to our readers.