Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
Do your kids like eating breakfast for dinner? Now they can with this yummy Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza!
Your kids will love it because it’ll feel like a break from the usual dinner routine and you’ll love it because it comes together for an easy weeknight dinner, all in one pan!
We love sheet pan meals and promise, this is another one to add to your easy sheet pan recipes.
This Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza is an easy kid and family-friendly dinner you can whip up with minimal mess.
What we love about sheet pan meals is that they require minimal clean up and are very similar to “dump recipes” where you toss ingredients together in one pot, pan, sheet and voila! Dinner is served.
Breakfast is hands-down everyone’s favorite meal in our household so this scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese sheet pan pizza is a winner.
What ingredients do you need to make Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza?
Well, for one, eggs and a protein is a must in our opinion. We used bacon (these days they even have already cooked refrigerated bacon so there’s no frying involved) to make it even simpler. However, you can use your favorite breakfast protein like sausages. We added cheese for that melty goodness that comes in each bite. Sharp Cheddar is our preference but you can really add any type of cheese.
To add a healthy touch, I like to add some chopped spinach to mine. Nothing fancy, just chopped, defrosted frozen spinach is what we used here. But of course you can use fresh.
Last, we garnished with some chopped chives, but you could easily use parsley or scallions. Or skip the garnish altogether.
Sauteed garlic, onions or peppers would be really nice too, to make this more of a Southwestern style breakfast pizza.
What crust do you recommend for Sheet Pan Pizza?
I like to make things easy when I have to feed 3 kids 🙂 So a tried and true curst is good old Pillsbury pizza dough. It’s always available and the rectangular size makes it easy to roll out and press onto a sheet pan.
You can of course make your own pizza dough or buy refrigerated dough from the market and roll that out into a rectangle on your sheet pan.
Scroll down to watch the video below on how to make this yummy breakfast pizza.
How To Make Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza
- 1 11oz refrigerated pizza crust dough we used Pillsbury
- 3 tbps olive oil divided, save one tbsp for brushing pan
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 slices cooked bacon sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup frozen spinach defrosted, squeezed dry of liquid
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped chives optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 9x13" baking pan with parchment paper, brush 1 tbsp olive oil on top of parchment paper. Note: I use parchment to minimize clean up, but you can skip and brush oil directly over sheet pan.
- Unroll your pizza crust, spread it as evenly as you can over the parchment paper.
- Prick crust all over with a fork and bake crust for 8 minutes.
- While that is baking, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in frying pan and scramble your eggs and milk. Cook over low, medium heat until a soft scramble forms.
- Remove crust from oven, spread with 1/2 cup pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle crust evenly with cooked eggs. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese, then bacon and spinach. Top with remainder 1 cup of cheese.
- Return to oven bake 8-10 minutes until side crusts are golden and topping is bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle top with chopped chives before serving.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Check out these recipes below for more easy dinner recipes for kids: