Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
This Santa Christmas cheese board is a perfect way to get the kids involved in the kitchen this holiday season. They’ll want to create it and immediately eat it with the family.
It doesn’t get much easier than this Santa Christmas Cheese Board for the kiddos to contribute to a holiday themed snack for the whole family. With the holidays right around the corner and the kids being home on holiday break, maybe one day they can be in charge of lunch and/or Christmas snacks.
This cute food idea was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest. Unfortunately, there was no source or I would credit! It’s such a cute idea though that we made our own to show off!
When would be a good time to serve this Santa Christmas cheese board?
Maybe there’s a day when a big holiday meal is being prepared for later in the day and your family is saving themselves for that meal. This would be a great time for the kids to create this snack to tide anyone over that may be a little hungry and need just a little snack.
What else would you add as substitutes but still be able to make a Santa cheese board?
Any color of cheese would make a great substitute and could also be in a circle shape rather than a square. Underneath the pepperoni, or at least one of the layers of pepperoni, you could also place round crackers. You could easily make this on a bigger plate, or smaller, depending how many people you plan to serve. Make a funny face by reshaping your food. Don’t forget his beard made of cheese, as long as the color of cheese is a contrasting color than the cheese of his face, it will look great!
Are there other ingredient options for serving this holiday snack to a bigger group?
With the Santa Cheese Board as the main, festive snack, but the need to serve additional people, below is a list of foods you could definitely serve on the side to consider for larger portioned holiday food.
- Sliced Peppers
- Round Crackers
Santa Christmas Cheese Board – Ingredients
grape or cherry tomatoes
Easy Santa Christmas Cheese Board
- 2 Dfferent colored cheeses
- Grape or cherry tomato
- Choose the size of round plate you would like, depending how many you plan to serve.
- Layer one color of cheese squares to cover the plate except edges.
- Layer the pepperoni slices and fill in the area for Santa's hat.
- Add 2 pepperoni slices, one for each rosy cheek.
- Add the other colored cheese as the brim of Santa's hat.
- Add 2 olives, one for each eye.
- Cut the contrasting cheese color to create eyebrows.
- Add a cherry or grape tomato, cut in half to resemble the nose.
- Cut cheese to shape for the eyebrows and mustache.
- Trim the pepperoni for a smile on Santa's face.
- Layer square cheese slices (the same color as the hat brim) for the beard.
You Might Also Like
Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board
Christmas Charcuterie Dessert Board
5 Easy and Cute Christmas Treats For Kids - Fun Holiday Desserts
Wednesday 1st of December 2021
[…] We’ll show you how easy it is to turn simple fruit like strawberries and banans into adorable santas. Plus some easy hacks for making tree light cookies, tree ice cream cones, and chocolate […]