Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
This Bunny Fruit Snack is full of fresh fruit and delicious! A cute Easter treat that is healthy for the kids!
Anytime we can have fruit in our diets, we’re gonna do it! This simple Easter treat is great for the kids to eat and also fun for them to help make! Since we love celebrating all the themes and holidays, there’s no doubt that this adorable bunny treat is going to be a hit! The kids loved being able to help make this Easter fruit salad from start to finish and have their own glasses full that they didn’t have to share! I loved it as well and joined in on the snacking fun. I mean – look how cute it is?! How could you not!
Can I use frozen fruit for this recipe?
You could but fresh fruit is always best! Frozen fruit will end up thawing out and might release a lot more liquid than you’re wanting to have.
Bunny Fruit Snack – Ingredients
8 cups of chopped fruit
- Strawberries halved or whole
½ of a small watermelon
3 slices of a pineapple
How to store leftover fruit salad
The great part about this recipe is that you might have extra fruit of an extra cup or two leftover to store. All you need to do is cover it with saran wrap and keep it in the fridge. This will keep it nice and cool so that it’s ready to eat and enjoy again whenever you’re ready for it. I would make sure to eat within 2-3 days of making it and storing it.
Can I change up the types of fruit in this recipe?
You can. All you need to do is add in the fruits that you like or that the kids will eat and not really worry about anything else. Why make a fruit salad full of fruit that no one in the family likes? Fill their glasses full of the best fruit that you know they’re going to love.
Bunny Fruit Snack
- 8 cups of chopped fruit (Grapes, Melons, Strawberries halved or whole, Pineapple, Berries)
- ½ of a small watermelon
- 3 slices of a pineapple
- Prep, wash and cut fruit.
- To make the cut out fruit bunnies slice the watermelon into circles and using the cookie cutters cut out fruit shapes. Do the same with the pineapple.
- I placed the fruit bunnies on a toothpick and then placed them into the fruit cups.
YOU MAKE ALSO LIKE
- Cake In Eggshells Cute Easter Treat
- Fruit Easter Eggs: Healthy Easter Snacks for Kids
- These Lucky Charms Cupcakes Are The Perfect Magical Treat
- What do Flavored Peeps Taste Like?
- Mini Bunny Pancakes