Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
If you’re looking for an impressive appetizer to bring for Thanksgiving dinner, this cute and easy Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board is perfect!
Thanksgiving is a fantastic time for family to bond over food but also to get the kids involved! This super cute and easy Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board is an easy one kids can help make and prep! Get them busy and involved in the Thanksgiving prep and fun! Afterwards, they will love munching on this adorable turkey platter of cheese and meat!
How do you make a Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board?
We’ve seen some super impressive Turkey themed platters but since this is kid-friendly food blog, we like to keep it super simple here! We used a pear as a turkey base and simple veggie details for the features such as carrots for the beak and legs. Then we just added some cheese, crackers and meat! So easy and fun to make in a cinch! You’re literally laying ingredients together which kids love to do 🙂
What can you add to this turkey and cheese platter?
If you want to spruce this up and get a large platter or board you could easily add some more fixings that would appeal to adults too.
Here are some fun additions:
- fall fruits like grapes or figs
- dips like hummus, spinach or Ranch
- exotic jams or spreads
Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board – Ingredients
Mini chocolate chips
Small carrot cut as a triangle and two tiny sticks
Small piece of red pepper for the mouth
Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board
- 1 Pear
- 2 Mini chocolate
- 1 Carrot c cut out a small triangle and two tiny sticks for legs
- Small piece of red pepper for the mouth
- Sliced cheese
- To make the turkey, place the chocolate chips as eyes, and veggie nose, mouth and legs onto the pear.
- Place on round board or platter.
- Place crackers and cheese and pepperoni onto the board and arrange them as the “feathers” of the bird.
You Might Also Like