Follow us on Instagram for more fun food ideas for kids!
Your kids might pull their noses away from traditional raw fish sushi (mine do, serious kudos to yours if they can appreciate this fine Japanese food!). But they might love this Rainbow Fruit Banana Sushi.
Kids will love THIS Rainbow Fruit Banana Sushi as a snack because it’s made with just fresh fruit!
It’s a great way to “eat the rainbow” and pile on all your favorite fruits in a few bites.
Check out how easy it is to make this colorful Rainbow Fruit Banana Sushi below.
This delightful fruit sushi is a great start to the day as part of breakfast or add it to round up lunch for some fruit “dessert.”
To assemble 1 sushi banana, you’ll need the following ingredients (But, don’t waste! 1 sushi banana only requires a little bit of each fruit, so be ready with some tasty leftovers… perhaps a fruit salad at the end of the day?)
Rainbow Fruit Banana Sushi
- 1 Banana
- 1 Strawberry
- 1 Orange Slice
- 1 Mango
- 1 Kiwi
- 4-4 Small or wild blueberries
- 1-2 Small Black berries
- 2-3 TBSP Cream Cheese Whipped or Softened
- Peel your banana and lay it on a cutting board. Cut it into 6 even pieces and set aside.
- Dice a portion of each of the following fruits: strawberry, orange slice, mango and kiwi.
- You may cut your blackberries in small pieces, or dice if you prefer.
- **The wild blueberries are small enough that you can fit a few on the surface of the banana piece.
- Spread cream cheese on top of each banana piece.
- Sprinkle each banana with your fruit, in the following order: strawberry, orange, mango, kiwi, wild blueberries and blackberries.
- Serve with chopsticks and enjoy!
Lisa Favre is a mom, wife, content creator, and full-time dessert enthusiast. When she’s not busy in the kitchen, Lisa loves travelling with her family, exploring new cities and territories. As the blogger of fabuloushabits.com, you will often see her looking through a lens, photographing her next project!
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive a small affiliate commission. Regardless, we give our promise that we only recommend products or services we would use personally and believe will add values to our readers.